My rheumatologist put me on a new medicine, Plaquenil, yesterday. I hear great things about it from Mom and my friend, Penny, who have taken it. However, so far all it's done is make me feel nauseous and woozy. They say those side effects wear off once your body gets used to it though, and if it's as great as I'm told, it will be well worth it. Who knows? Maybe I'll lose some weight in the meantime!Wednesday, December 05, 2007
Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow
Yay! We're getting our first snow of the season today! It started falling steadily about an hour ago, and is supposed to continue on and off through the afternoon and evening, to the tune of a couple of inches. It isn't a lot, but it sure is pretty!
My rheumatologist put me on a new medicine, Plaquenil, yesterday. I hear great things about it from Mom and my friend, Penny, who have taken it. However, so far all it's done is make me feel nauseous and woozy. They say those side effects wear off once your body gets used to it though, and if it's as great as I'm told, it will be well worth it. Who knows? Maybe I'll lose some weight in the meantime!
My rheumatologist put me on a new medicine, Plaquenil, yesterday. I hear great things about it from Mom and my friend, Penny, who have taken it. However, so far all it's done is make me feel nauseous and woozy. They say those side effects wear off once your body gets used to it though, and if it's as great as I'm told, it will be well worth it. Who knows? Maybe I'll lose some weight in the meantime!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment