Garin had birthday cake for breakfast. I know, but it's his BIRTHDAY! When Daddy got in from flying, we opened presents and all went to Chuck E. Cheese for dinner before heading off to praise team rehearsal. A good time was had by all!
From Garin: Thank you so much for the cards (and cash!), presents and birthday wishes!!! Mama and Daddy are going to take me shopping. I need new shoes (AGAIN), and they promised to let me buy some toys or books too!
Here are some pictures of my day:
I loved the round-and-round slide at Chuck E. Cheese!

I wasn't too sure at first if Tickle-Me Elmo was demon-possessed or just silly.
Then I decided he was pretty cool and needed a kiss......
......and a hug!
This was my card from Aunt Betty and Uncle Jimmy. I really liked looking at the animals!
No comments:
Post a Comment