A happy and blessed family. Life is crazy, fun, sometimes messy, and always an adventure. We love it, and we love each other. There is joy in the journey.....
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Sunday at the Shore
I love the footprints behind them!
Garin had a great time chasing the seagulls.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Lori We had such a great time there i have to say i really didn't want to come back. I miss you very much and hope to get to see you soon. I hope every thing will be good while Karl is on his mission. I love you call me anytime and i will do the same.
1 comment:
Lori
We had such a great time there i have to say i really didn't want to come back. I miss you very much and hope to get to see you soon. I hope every thing will be good while Karl is on his mission. I love you call me anytime and i will do the same.
Post a Comment