Tuesday, October 07, 2008

We're Back in Business!!!

For those of you who haven't already heard me screaming and squealing with excitement, I am pleased to tell you that we are back on the road to our children! We spoke with our caseworker yesterday and learned that our dossier was accepted by the Adoption Committee. There were, however, three documents that need to be updated before they will issue our invitation to travel. We spent last night and today working on getting them done. The ones Karl and I are responsible are already notarized, and I will have them apostilled tomorrow. There are two documents that our home study agency will update for us, and we should be able to have them completed and apostilled next week. Hopefully everything will be in Russia two weeks from today. Then we will wait for them to be translated and submitted, so that we can get an invitation to go and finally see our kids! God is good!!!

4 comments:

Amy said...

This is wonderful news Lori. I guess you were gettting a "sign" this past Sunday at church. Hope you get to travel very soon. (hugs)

Lori Heinrich said...

Thanks Amy! Same to you! I know you'll be so thrilled to bring your babies home. We can't wait to "meet" them.

Table for Six said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I am so excited for you guys!!!!!

Anonymous said...

ya....what tbl-4-6 said! :^)