Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Just for You, Amy and Jill!



Okay, ladies....you asked for it! Here are a couple of yearbook photos for you. I have to tell you that I feel really silly for posting these on the blog, but I hope you enjoy them!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Love it! Thank you for this post, I needed it. So glad that our prayers were heard.

Can I have a few prayers sent my way???? I've been told we are "this close" to getting court dates, but nothing. Thanks. :)

Lori Heinrich said...

Glad you enjoyed it!

Isn't it good to see God working things out for adoptive families?! It gives me hope!

Amy, I pray for you, Bethany (who, as you probably know, have court at 4am our time) and Jill every day. I promise, though, that I will ramp it up on your behalf! I know the pain of waiting, and you all have waited a LONG time for those court dates!

We also are waiting again, thanks to the fact that our adoption caseworker and homestudy caseworker are arguing over semantics with regard to our addendum....well that and the fact that one waited two weeks to write it and the other waited two weeks to review it! I honestly feel like we are being held hostage by people who are supposed to be working on our behalf but feel no obligation to actually do so.

Sorry for the rant, but I know you understand. Praying for us all!!!!!

Table for Six said...

okay, UGH for your caseworkers!!
AND YEA for that sweeeet photo of the hottie! HEHEHE
I pray for you too.. i HATE that you have to wait and wait and wait some more.. hopefully God will show you why- one day... sooner rather than later...
i love ya
jill