A happy and blessed family. Life is crazy, fun, sometimes messy, and always an adventure. We love it, and we love each other. There is joy in the journey.....
Tuesday, January 06, 2009
Merry Christmas to D & K...
As I write this tonight, the day is breaking in St. Petersburg. It is their Christmas Day. I am praying tonight that it will be a joyous and special day for them and that God will somehow give them hope of having a family....soon.
3 comments:
Aww so many people have kids waiting for them and it breaks my heart! I hope you can get there soon!
Amen!!! I pray for hope for them everyday. I am trusting there will be four children at your house this Mother's Day.
Mom
Merry Christmas D & K!!!
Let God answer everyone's prayers soon and let them be part of a loving family soon, VERY SOON.
Post a Comment