



Before I offend any Aggies out there, let me just state that the policy of the Heinrich family is to show no preferential treatment to the athletic program or alumni of any university attended by members of our extended family. Clothing from all qualified schools (t-sips do not qualify) is welcomed and will receive equal wear-time. Now....on with the show!
Grammy Su sent Garin an OSU t-shirt for Christmas. It is finally warm enough for shortsleeves, so I tried to get a few pictures of him in it for his Grammy to see. He really just wanted to 'repair' the closet, but here are a few mediocre shots for you all.
I'm just getting things done around the house today, and we have a family squadron get-together tonight at the bowling alley. Tomorrow, I'll be packing for NYC and cleaning, I imagine. Have a great day!
2 comments:
What size would Garin need for an Aggie T-shirt? I need to get some representation!
I'd go with 18 months, just to be safe. Gig 'em!
Post a Comment