Saturday, May 17, 2008

Happy News!

The last few days have been crazy in a most enjoyable way! I promise to explain more in the near future. In the meantime, I will share with you the happiest bit of news that just can't wait: I am an aunt again!!!!! Karl's sister, Jill, gave birth to Auzy Luke at 1 am today. He was 8 lb 11 oz and was 21" long. Everyone's doing fine, praise God! Jill, Trint and big brother, Clancy Paul, have a lot of fun ahead! I called Karl's cell when I got the news, in the hope that I might catch him on the ground somewhere, and he actually answered. Who knew they had such good cell phone reception in Kyrgyzstan!

We love you guys!!! Congratulations! I can hardly wait to hold him.

1 comment:

Amy said...

This is wonderful news... Congratulations to your SIL and your new nephew. Also hoping that the craziness deals with 2 wonderful children in a land far, far away. Keep me posted. :)