Karl's Memaw is out of ICU and in a room. She's in a good deal of pain but has some pain medication that is apparently quite good!
I got an email from my admissions counselor with a course evaluation for my prior college classes. It looks like everything that I took as a core requirement that is also a core requirement at Northwestern will transfer. Some other classwork will also transfer as electives. Some will not, but considering the fact that it's been almost 20 years since I started as a freshman at Baylor, and most of the requirements for this degree are Bible courses that I haven't had anyway, I'm not complaining! Based on how many hours we think we can afford per semester, I should be able to finish in about 4 years. And I'm kinda stepping out on faith a little, too, that we will find it possible to do it a little faster. I figure I will have to go back to work at least part-time before then, as Matt will be starting college in 2010!!! OY!!!
My narcissus are blooming like crazy, and this whole room is filled with their fragrance. I love it! It's one of those scents that people seem to have strong feelings about, I've found. They either love it or hate it. It's understandable, as it is a very strong smell.
I've been making candy and enjoying my little boy today. He's been full of giggles and fun! I also got to straighten out an insurance mess....surprise! No year would be complete without at least one big medical snafu. Fortunately, I think it will be taken care of (knock on wood!).
I need to go grill our steaks and start some veggies, so y'all have a good night!
Monday, December 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment