My hubby got in about 3:30 this morning! He passed his Aircraft Commander upgrade and is on crew rest until Friday. He and Garin hung out this morning while I went to bowling, and we all took a nap this afternoon. We went to Staples, Lowes and Buffalo Wild Wings tonight and are now trying to stay awake a few more minutes before going back to bed.
Tomorrow I have an OSC Board meeting in the morning, and Karl and I are going to take turns watching Garin and going to the gym in the afternoon. Kari, our pastor, called today and asked me to sing this week in the praise band because two of the singers will be out. I have taken a leave of absence just because it was my most demanding activity, and I have got to give myself a chance to rest and get past this flare-up. I am excited to have a week back, as I have certainly missed it!
I think our weekend shall be otherwise rather uneventful. I'm looking forward to it!
I've had several thoughts running through my head this week that I'd like to share. In the next few days I hope to organize them and find time to put them into words worth reading.
Wednesday, January 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment