Monday, January 01, 2007

Typical Turn of Events

Karl is still in Spain. They have located the leak, and they have the part(s) needed, but the jet won't be ready until tomorrow afternoon at the earliest. The soonest we expect him is very early Wednesday morning.

I guess it's back to normal life now that the holidays are officially over. Garin and I slept until 10:30 this morning! Then we had "brunch" and some play time before going back to bed around 2:00. I woke up at 4:30, and he got up, happy and playful, just after I did. We now both have the cold. It's really not so bad except for this headache that I've had on and off for four days. When it's on it's vicious. But Garin doesn't seem to feel bad, thank goodness, just stuffy. Tomorrow I have to get things together for Thursday's board meeting, and I hope to have the house as close to perfect as possible for Karl's return. Wednesday is bowling. Yay! Thursday, board meeting........Back to the routine. I have no strong feelings one way or another about it. I enjoy the holidays, but I like my everyday life, too.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

No comments: