

I flopped on the bed (which I'm ashamed to say I didn't bother to make yesterday) between our impromptu car-shopping trip and Karl's volleyball game last night to rest a minute, and Matt plopped beside me. Garin also joined us but found that sharing Mama wasn't his favorite thing. At first, he was stationed between us, adorably laying his head over on top of his big brother's and giggling.....SO precious to this mom. Then as Matt got snuggly, Garin started fussing and trying to wedge himself between us and push Matt away. It was rather funny to watch the two vie for position. Matt kindly gave in and Garin put his head on my chest and did more snuggling than he ever does in broad daylight, holding onto me very tightly. Of course, we missed the funniest moments, but Karl took a few photos after the fact. I look drugged in all of them, but they're good of the boys.
Back to the car shopping....We took the Regal in for an estimate on fixing the window, which wasn't rolling down right, and to see what was up with the "check engine" light. Turns out, the car's a mess all of a sudden, and the repairs will cost more than the car is worth. So we're looking for something else. We're torn between getting a minivan (practical, great for other moms, but ugh, I have such a thing about driving one) or a pickup truck. Either way it will be something a year or two old, but I think we're leaning toward the truck.
No comments:
Post a Comment