Saturday, March 29, 2008

Saturday Night Live...

***This blog has been edited at the request of my family.*** ;o)

All is quiet here at the Heinrich household tonight. Our little escape artist monkey has made several attempts to unlock doors and sneak out of the house this week, not to mention all of the things he's climbed. This week has worn me out, and I'm glad for the fresh start tomorrow morning!

Karl left on a mission this morning, and we miss him so much already. It's amazing, though, how much more I accomplish at night when I'm on my own after Garin goes to bed! It's been a productive evening.

Please keep Karl in your prayers this week. As you know, there is a lot going on right now over in "Southwest Asia," and it seems that tensions are running high. He will be doing a good bit of downrange flying before he comes home, so please just remember to pray for his protection. Oh, and some prayers for patience might come in handy too! Some of you have heard my stories of the annoying flight surgeon who thinks he is the condescending host of some twisted TV quiz show. Anyway, Karl found out this morning that this guy needs to fulfill his flying requirements and is going to be on his mission! I told him to just remember that he is the commander, and if the guy gets annoying, he can tell him to sit down, shut up and obey orders. Hopefully it won't come to that. But, seriously, pray for Karl.

Other than that, things are about the usual. Hope you're all enjoying a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain!!! Maddie is our little escape artist. She is always going out one of our doors. We are thankful for our alarm that beeps when the doors open.