Tuesday, January 02, 2007

I'm a college girl again!

I received my official notification this afternoon that I have been accepted to the Biblical Studies program at Northwestern College. I get to start taking classes in a couple of weeks! I am so excited to have this opportunity not only to go back to school but to follow God's leading and see where it takes me.

Karl is on his way home as I write and will hopefully be curled up beside me before the sun rises!

Matt goes back to school tomorrow and has had a great winter break. He's in good spirits and is happy, and that surely makes me happy!

Garin is losing his voice. We are sharing a yucky cold, and though he seems to feel better than I do, he sounds horrible.

That's short, sweet and to the point, I guess. I need to get the bed made and the laundry folded, so I can get some sleep! Love to you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I'm excited for you!
Amanda