Monday, June 30, 2008

Right Song, Right Time

Ever notice (of course you have!) how God gets "in your face" with just the right person, just the right Scripture, just the right song....just when you need it???

Today, my anxiety was the highest it's been in weeks. Along with the wonderful, familiar sound of the chug-a-chug of the adoption wheels beginning to turn came the nagging fear that the enemy loves to plant in my spirit. As God works, so does evil, we know. And evil knows right where our weak spots are.

As I went to my doctor's appointment this afternoon, I turned on the radio and heard this song. Once again, He reminded me Who He is. He didn't have to, but He did it because He loves me, and He knew that in my imperfection I needed that reminder.

Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world! My God can move any mountain. He is Lord over all things. He overcame death and the grave! There is nothing He cannot do. I only have to be faithful, to be a vessel.

"Savior
He can move the mountains
My God is Mighty to save
He is Mighty to save
Forever
Author of salvation
He rose and conquered the grave
Jesus conquered the grave"

1 comment:

Duke said...

I love this song!