....funny how differently they react!
Garin was fussing this afternoon, so I decided to give him a bath early. As soon as I reach for the faucet, he always perks up! He loves, loves, loves bathtime.
Later tonight, I decided to bathe Harvey. He had gotten several knots in his fur this fall, so last night after I brushed him, I cut tangles out for what seemed like hours but was probably only 30 minutes. I thought a bath would do him good tonight. He used to like them, but it's been awhile. Boy! I was exhausted from trying to pin him down! He's clean, though pitiful-looking with his hair all matted down. He just needs to finish drying and have another good brushing, which I'm about to do now.
I did some cleaning today....mostly getting rid of the boxes of craft show crap cluttering our den! I'll do the real cleaning tomorrow, in preparation for Matt's arrival, and start cooking on Wednesday, so I don't spend all day Thursday in the kitchen. We're so excited to see him, and he is eager to see us, too. I'm so glad Karl will be here for at least one holiday this year! We're crossing our fingers for Christmas too!
I'm so tired. I have no good excuse. I'm not sure if it just goes along with all this joint pain, thanks to the flare-up I'm having right now, or if I'm fighting a little bug of some kind. My stomach has been a little weird the past couple of days too.
I'd better go brush Harvey and get to bed!
Monday, November 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment